Profile image for MarkSoho

The current treatment of Soho is a shame and an embarrassment to London. We should have streets that we are proud of and can enjoy, especially in an historic area like Soho. Instead, us pedestrians have lower priority than traffic. Soho urgently needs more space for pedestrians, in order to be able to relax and enjoy this potentially fantastic and unique area.
More info http://tinyurl.com/2b33hex and Saving Soho faceboook pages

By MarkSoho at 18:26 on 25/07/10

Re-post           

• Profile image for LisaMarie80

It really would be great to enjoy Soho without having to battle the motorists. So much of London and particularly the West end has been 'taken over' by vehicles and whilst it is a necessary evil in some areas, I can't see why at least parts of Soho can't be pedestrianised, even if it's on weekends and special occassions only?

By LisaMarie80 at 12:45 on 26/07/10

• Profile image for adrianstern

yet folk like me miss the days when wanting a packet of Gitanes I'd drive down Caranby St to shop at the tobacconists or park in and around Soho Sq at any time. but then there's probably ten times the traffic these days so you may have a point, but I think the traffic has been historically partly responsible for the existence of Soho

By adrianstern at 12:33 on 07/01/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent