Profile image for SusannaCatz

Hey calling all SohoPeople! I'm a singer/songwriter wanting to wow the crowds of Soho.. Do you know a venue who needs some smashing music talent!?! Sus :D

By SusannaCatz at 14:27 on 06/12/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for The Pumpkin Queen

St Moritz is good, small, but more often than not gets some great little bands down there. Rhino & The Ranters were down there a couple of months ago & they're launching an amazing album today. Having said that it depends on your genre: Blues - check out Ain't nothing but... just of******ly Court t they do all sorts of sessions & jamming. Jazz there are a multitude of venues, too many to go through. Rock/Punk/Rockabilly & more try the 12 Bar on Denmark St - honestly the list is endless! Good luck finding a venue.

By The Pumpkin Queen at 09:30 on 09/12/11

• Profile image for The Pumpkin Queen

Looking at my post I can see that the word 'Off' and 'Kingly' have run into each other - hence the super sensitive Soho site thinking I'm swearing lol

By The Pumpkin Queen at 09:33 on 09/12/11

• Profile image for luisamateus

You could try 12 Bar, The Intrepid Fox or The Borderline but it really depends on the genre! Good luck!

By luisamateus at 14:26 on 09/12/11

• Profile image for SusannaCatz

Wow, thanx for all feedback! Will look into it. Have played at 12 Bar a couple of times, and will actually gig there again on 9th Jan! I'll look into the others. Again, thanx, Susanna x

By SusannaCatz at 15:34 on 09/12/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent